10 random things about me
- Friends is my all time favorite TV show. I don't know if it's concerning or a talent that I can quote most episodes entirely. The Sopranos, Law and Order: SVU, Suits and How I Met Your Mother are right up there too.
- I met my husband our freshman year of high school. Even though I'd like to refer to him as my high school sweetheart, we didn't start dating until 10 years later. He likes to brag that he made it out of the ultimate "friend-zone" due to persistency. Flash forward 15 years, lots of long distance, moves, a baby and a wedding later - we now live a crazy fun and busy life centered around our little family and Rutgers Football.
- We have a 2 year old daughter, Cecilia. She's beautiful, and hilarious, and way too smart for her own good. A few of her favorite things include: jumping on beds, ketchup, "macamoni", swimming until pruned, baby goats, opening and closing doors, pretending she's sleeping, going to watch football practice, playing catch (she can't catch), the ice cream man, saying "no", pretending she's on the phone, looking in the mirror, bubble baths, facetiming family, any and all dogs, Mother Mary garden statues, introducing me to my husband (we know each other), wearing other people's shoes (must be adult sized and a safety hazard), . Could go on for dayyyyys.
- Nothing compares to sitting by a roaring, wood burning fireplace. Add a glass of wine and a true crime doc and thats's my perfect Friday night.
- Cape Cod is my happy place. And anywhere else that happens to be located near the ocean is a runner up.
- I can only write with black pens. You won't find a notebook, a restaurant check, a list, that was written in anything but. I especially can't stand blue pens.
- An easy way to become my enemy is by leaving empty ice trays in the freezer. WHY.
- I'm a wicked organized person. That being said, no one is perfect. My downfall? I can't find my keys, phone or purse close to 6 million times a day - not an exaggeration. It drives everyone around me nuts. I bought an apple watch for the sole reason that you send a "ding" noise to your phone so you can located it quickly. Worth. Every. Penny.
- In an effort to overcome my obvious short term memory problems, I'm a serial list maker. I have them everywhere. But ask me how often I remember to bring my shopping list with me when I leave the house? I'll leave it to the imagination..
- I honestly believe that mermaids are real.
Proud Selected Member of the National Association of Professional Child Photographers